Wednesday, November 29, 2006

My Blogging Experience

I enjoyed this blogging experience. I think it was great to share my unit and video and enjoyed reading everyone elses. I enjoyed making the video and thought it was a good tool to learn to use in order to bring it into the classroom. I was surpirsed at how easy it was to make the video and how well the video turned out. This is something I am definitly going to use in the future and I am happy that I took the time to learn how to do it. I think the video is really great to use with students. It's something that grabs their attention and for some students it makes information more clear and easier to understand. Every teacher should consider learning how to make videos and bring them into the classroom. They will definitly add to the lesson and engage the students.

No comments: